09 March 2010

#34 : Iced Fairy Cupcakes


I'd been having this kind of weird feeling. I wanted to bake but I didn't know what to bake. Everything seemed to be just dull. I'd been flipping recipe pages to find things to bake somehow everything seemed so out of reach. It felt like I couldn't bake this and that because it looked damn difficult even though I knew it could be done. I wanted to learn cakes decorating so bad but I felt like it was so hard :(
So I grabbed a recipe book that Erika had given to me and did the very first recipe in the book: No 1 - Iced Fairy Cakes. I had all the ingredients and started baking.
For decorating I found these flowers decorations I had forgotten about. It was so easy. So easy even a 7-year-old could have done it. But it made me really happy again just to bake.



Not long after that I realized that I've baked the recipe but with different decorations. When I saw back what I baked long time ago, I realized they were so messy. Arghhh.. Anyway the recipe is here

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com