06 April 2010

#39 : Tiramisyu - Tiramisu Cake for Ayu


I decided to make this for my friend's birthday and I was nervous when making this cake. I wasn't sure if the cake was gonna turn out well since I couldn't get a slice of it to try it first. But I am quite happy with the result. This recipe is definitely going to be a keeper :) It was me and my friend Evelyn who made this cake. It was really easy to make and no baking was required. The only thing that got me worried was dipping the lady fingers into the coffee liqueur. I watched the video of Gordon Ramsay doing it and tried to do just like the way he did but my ladyfingers were still too wet. I did try the taste of the filling but I thought it needed more sugar but I left it just the way it was. Thank God! Because when I tried a slice of it, it was sweet enough.




The birthday girl :D



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com