23 September 2009

#11 : Chocolate Pudding


I had this milk which was going to expire soon, so I decided to make a pudding out of it. I made the chocolate pudding. It was really easy to make, except that I didn't whisk the egg well because I had to open the door for my friends. The pudding is a bit scrambled but it taste good.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp cornstarch
pinch of salt
2 cups of whole milk
1 large egg
4 ounces of choc chips

Directions:
1. Whisk sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt. Gradually whisk in the milk. Bring to boil, whisking constantly and boil. Whisking until pudding is thick about 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl. Very gradually add the hot chocolate mixture to the egg, whisking constantly. Whisk in the chocolate chips until melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Pour the pudding into cups
4. Wait until the pudding is set and put them in to the fridge.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com